15 Dangerous Plants Hiding in Your Backyard

Shutterstock

Rhubarb

Sure, it’s great for making delicious pies, but ingesting large amounts of this plant’s leaves can actually kill you, according to the BBC. Because it contains deadly oxalic acid, ingesting too many rhubarb leaves can result in kidney failure.

Thankfully, experts at the University of California, Santa Clara note that you’d have to eat some 12 pounds of rhubarb to really get sick.

PREV1 ... 78 9 1011 ... 16NEXT

Related Articles

Decorations

Garden

House

Renovate

Style

Tips